In March I am scheduled to speak at one of our local quilt guilds  about fractured quilts and as most of my samples are out I figure I need to make some new ones so that I'll have something to show! Today was the first day I've had a little time to sit down and work on a new fracture. I started with one of the photos that I used in my book
and then cropped it and enlarged it  so that it only contains the two flowers in the center.
For the fracture I did a combination of two techniques from the book. I used 9 copies of the image and I fractured them at a 45 degree angle.
Now all that's left to do is to figure out how to border it and quilt it! I hope to have the entire quilt completed in time to enter it into this year's Fiberworks show.
 Mid-Del Stitching Sisters
1000 S. Midwest Boulevard
Midwest City, OK 73110