I've made some real progress on the resolution during the month of February. I have quilted and bound two quilts, prepped a third to go onto the long arm in the next week or so, and continued working on the butterfly blocks for #4.
Here's the list as it stands now:
1. Mike & Holly's wedding gift — quilt, bind.
2. Double Wedding Ring — finish piecing, quilt, bind
3. One Block Wonder — quilt, bind
4. Embroidered Butterflies — finish embroidery, design setting, piece, quilt, bind
5. Fractal Nine Patch – quilt, bind
6. Old Thimbleberries shop sample — attach borders, quilt, bind
7. Old Jinny Beyer shop sample — attach borders, quilt, bind
8. Purple and Green Kaleidoscope — prepare back, make binding, quilt, bind
9. Paula Nadelstern Kaleidoscope — quilt, bind
10. Haunted Houses wall hanging — design setting, piece, quilt, bind
11. Puss in the Corner — prepare back, make binding, quilt, bind
12. Autumn Scraps —
prepare back, make binding, quilt, bind
And just to prove that I've been working here are pictures of the two quilts that are done.