Real Progress!

I've made some real progress on the resolution during the month of February.  I have quilted and bound two quilts, prepped a third to go onto the long arm in the next week or so, and continued working on the butterfly blocks for #4.

Here's the list as it stands now:

1. Mike & Holly's wedding gift — quilt, bind.

2.  Double Wedding Ring — finish piecing, quilt, bind

3.  One Block Wonder — quilt, bind

4.  Embroidered Butterflies — finish embroidery, design setting, piece, quilt, bind

5.  Fractal Nine Patch –  quilt, bind

6.  Old Thimbleberries shop sample — attach borders, quilt, bind

7.  Old Jinny Beyer shop sample — attach borders, quilt, bind

8.  Purple and Green Kaleidoscope — prepare back, make binding, quilt, bind

9.  Paula Nadelstern Kaleidoscope — quilt, bind

10.  Haunted Houses wall hanging — design setting, piece, quilt, bind

11.  Puss in the Corner — prepare back, make binding, quilt, bind

12.  Autumn Scraps — prepare back, make binding, quilt, bind

And just to prove that I've been working here are pictures of the two quilts that are done.

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

4 Responses to Real Progress!

  1. Luci says:

    good progress, it's still early in the year

  2. mad-tante says:

    I really like "Puss in the Corner." It looks a lot like someone one of my granny's would make ๐Ÿ™‚

  3. Brenda says:

    good progress, it's still early in the year Yes, it is early, but my guild UFO challenge ends in the middle of July and I'd like to complete as many of these projects as I can before that time. Maybe I'll even get more than 12 done (or at least progressed) by the end of the year.

  4. Brenda says:

    It looks a lot like someone one of my granny's would make ๐Ÿ™‚ Then I nailed it! All of the fabric in this quilt is from a line of 1880's reproduction fabric and the pattern I chose is an oldie. 11 years ago when I pieced it I was intending to hand quilt it with a traditional fan design which really would have clinched the look, but on the long arm that pattern would have taken longer than the fancy pantograph I went with instead.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s