Thanks to my guild's UFO challenge and a weekend at quilt camp I've put some serious attention into completing my resolution.
1. Mike & Holly's wedding gift — quilt, bind.
2. Double Wedding Ring — finish piecing, quilt, bind
3. One Block Wonder — quilt, bind
4. Embroidered Butterflies — finish embroidery, design setting, piece, quilt, bind
5. Fractal Nine Patch – quilt, bind
6. Old Thimbleberries shop sample — attach borders, quilt, bind
7. Old Jinny Beyer shop sample — attach borders, quilt, bind
8. Purple and Green Kaleidoscope — prepare back, make binding, quilt, bind
9. Paula Nadelstern Kaleidoscope — quilt, bind
10. Haunted Houses wall hanging — design setting, piece, quilt, bind
11. Puss in the Corner — prepare back, make binding, quilt, bind
12. Autumn Scraps —
prepare back, make binding, quilt, bind
13. Mini One Block Wonder — quilt, bind
14. Saturday Sampler — quilt, bind
15. Winter Nights —
finish body of quilt, design and attach borders, quilt, bind
You may notice that I've increased the list by three items instead of replacing three items. That's because I still want to finish the items that were originally on the list.
In addition to the items crossed off the list I have continued to make progress on my butterfly blocks (I'm stitching the last one) and have done some work on the Double Wedding Ring. I've also completed a project for my small group that qualified for the list, but I chose not to count. Can I get four more completed by my guild meeting on April 20?