April was more about doing my taxes and starting a couple of new projects than it was about completing UFO's so I haven't made much progress on my list. One of the projects I started this month (I now have 2 new tops to quilt) is a wedding gift for a young couple that got married a year ago. Since I designed the quilt and purchased the fabric before their wedding it counts as a UFO in my mind, but doesn't really meet the usual definition. For that reason it doesn't make my list. The other new project is a commissioned piece that's due by the end of the month.
1. Mike & Holly's wedding gift — quilt, bind.
2. Double Wedding Ring — finish piecing, quilt, bind
3. One Block Wonder — quilt, bind
4. Embroidered Butterflies — finish embroidery, design setting, piece, quilt, bind
5. Fractal Nine Patch – quilt, bind
6. Old Thimbleberries shop sample — attach borders, quilt, bind
7. Old Jinny Beyer shop sample — attach borders, quilt, bind
8. Purple and Green Kaleidoscope — prepare back, make binding, quilt, bind
9. Paula Nadelstern Kaleidoscope — quilt, bind
10. Haunted Houses wall hanging — design setting, piece, quilt, bind
11. Puss in the Corner — prepare back, make binding, quilt, bind
12. Autumn Scraps —
prepare back, make binding, quilt, bind
13. Mini One Block Wonder — quilt, bind
14. Saturday Sampler — quilt, bind
15. Winter Nights —
finish body of quilt, design and attach borders, quilt, bind
16. Blue and Brown Yellow Brick Road — quilt, bind
LOL! When I cut and pasted my list into this post I noticed that my latest completion wasn't already on the list so I've had to add it to the bottom. I've completed 6 projects now. That's half of what I need in only one third of the year.
In the next couple of days I need to decide for sure which quilts I'm entering in this summer's EQG show. That may create some changes on my list.