May was a pretty good month for progress on the UFOs.
1. Mike & Holly's wedding gift — quilt, bind.
2. Double Wedding Ring — finish piecing, quilt, bind
3. One Block Wonder — quilt, bind
4. Embroidered Butterflies — finish embroidery, design setting, piece, quilt, bind
5. Fractal Nine Patch – quilt, bind
6. Old Thimbleberries shop sample — attach borders, quilt, bind
7. Old Jinny Beyer shop sample — attach borders, quilt, bind
8. Purple and Green Kaleidoscope — prepare back, make binding, quilt, bind
9. Paula Nadelstern Kaleidoscope — quilt, bind
10. Haunted Houses wall hanging — design setting, piece, quilt, bind
11. Puss in the Corner — prepare back, make binding, quilt, bind
12. Autumn Scraps — prepare back, make binding, quilt, bind
13. Mini One Block Wonder — quilt, bind
14. Saturday Sampler — quilt, bind
15. Winter Nights —
finish body of qui lt , designand attach borders, quilt, bind
16. Blue and Brown Yellow Brick Road — quilt, bind
17. Weather Vane — quilt, bind
Once again I've completed a UFO that wasn't on my original list! Just the same, I've managed to complete 9 UFO's so far this year. I've also now designed and cut out the border for Winter Nights. I hope to have it completed in the next few weeks. I was really hoping to have all of my butterfly blocks embroidered by now, but the last one is only about half done.
It's time to get busy working on my next book, so it could be a bit of a stretch to get 3 more UFO's completed in the next 7 months!