I popped in here today to realize I've posted absolutely nothing since last month's UFO update. This doesn't mean I haven't been working. I've been quite busy. In addition to cranking out a goodly number of quilts for customers and even working on a few new projects I've made more progress on the old list.
During the three days I spent hanging out at Sooner Quilts to sell raffle tickets during the shop hop I finally managed to finish embroidering my butterfly blocks. I then proceeded to make some progress on an English paper piecing project I started a year or so ago.
Over the July 4 weekend I gave myself time off from work to concentrate on my Double Wedding Ring quilt. I now have all the melons pieced and hope to have the entire quilt done in time for the state fair.
Yesterday I pieced 14 more blocks for a string quilt I started a couple of years ago.
Right now I have a UFO on the quilting machine (I've just added it as item #18) that should be finished by the end of today. This weekend I plan to quilt my Winter Nights quilt.
Here's the updated list:
1. Mike & Holly's wedding gift — quilt, bind.
2. Double Wedding Ring — finish piecing, quilt, bind
3. One Block Wonder — quilt, bind
4. Embroidered Butterflies —
finish embroidery,design setting, piece, quilt, bind
5. Fractal Nine Patch – quilt, bind
6. Old Thimbleberries shop sample — attach borders, quilt, bind
7. Old Jinny Beyer shop sample — attach borders, quilt, bind
8. Purple and Green Kaleidoscope — prepare back, make binding, quilt, bind
9. Paula Nadelstern Kaleidoscope — quilt, bind
10. Haunted Houses wall hanging — design setting, piece, quilt, bind
11. Puss in the Corner — prepare back, make binding, quilt, bind
12. Autumn Scraps — prepare back, make binding, quilt, bind
13. Mini One Block Wonder — quilt, bind
14. Saturday Sampler — quilt, bind
15. Winter Nights —
finish body of qui lt , design and attach borders,quilt, bind
16. Blue and Brown Yellow Brick Road — quilt, bind
17. Weather Vane — quilt, bind
18. The Mother Road — quilt, bind