Now that the guild's UFO challenge is done and I am the queen I've decided to give myself a bit of a break so that I may catch up on the work that pays. Besides, I've got the rest of the year to complete only one more project to reach the goal of 12.
The list up to now:
1. Mike & Holly's wedding gift — quilt, bind.
2. Double Wedding Ring — finish piecing, quilt, bind
3. One Block Wonder — quilt, bind
4. Embroidered Butterflies —
finish embroidery,design setting, piece, quilt, bind
5. Fractal Nine Patch – quilt, bind
6. Old Thimbleberries shop sample — attach borders, quilt, bind
7. Old Jinny Beyer shop sample — attach borders, quilt, bind
8. Purple and Green Kaleidoscope — prepare back, make binding, quilt, bind
9. Paula Nadelstern Kaleidoscope — quilt, bind
10. Haunted Houses wall hanging — design setting, piece, quilt, bind
11. Puss in the Corner — prepare back, make binding, quilt, bind
12. Autumn Scraps — prepare back, make binding, quilt, bind
13. Mini One Block Wonder — quilt, bind
14. Saturday Sampler — quilt, bind
15. Winter Nights — finish body of qui lt , design and attach borders,quilt, bind
16. Blue and Brown Yellow Brick Road — quilt, bind
17. Weather Vane — quilt, bind
18. The Mother Road — quilt, bind
I have done quite a bit of work on a string quilt that I started a couple of years ago. During the last few weeks it's been easier to grab that on Wednesday than to organize a new project to work on. If I continue to feel lazy I may have the top done by the end of the month!