Well, here it is still very early in September and I have now completed my resolution for the year of completing 12 UFOs. Granted, #12 was just a little wall hanging that was already partially bound, but finished is finished. It only took a few minutes to polish it off.
1. Mike & Holly’s wedding gift — quilt, bind.
2. Double Wedding Ring — finish piecing, quilt, bind
3. One Block Wonder — quilt, bind
4. Embroidered Butterflies —
finish embroidery,design setting, piece, quilt, bind
5. Fractal Nine Patch – quilt, bind
6. Old Thimbleberries shop sample — attach borders, quilt, bind
7. Old Jinny Beyer shop sample — attach borders, quilt, bind
8. Purple and Green Kaleidoscope — prepare back, make binding, quilt, bind
9. Paula Nadelstern Kaleidoscope — quilt, bind
10. Haunted Houses wall hanging — design setting, piece, quilt, bind
11. Puss in the Corner — prepare back, make binding, quilt, bind
12. Autumn Scraps — prepare back, make binding, quilt, bind
13. Mini One Block Wonder — quilt, bind
14. Saturday Sampler — quilt, bind
15. Winter Nights — finish body of qui lt , design and attach borders,quilt, bind
16. Blue and Brown Yellow Brick Road — quilt, bind
17. Weather Vane — quilt, bind
18. The Mother Road — quilt, bind
19. Complimentary Colors Challenge — finish binding
I am by no means done working on UFOs for the year. Over the Labor Day weekend I continued work on my Double Wedding Ring. It now consists of 42 clam shell units waiting to be pieced into a finished top. I’ve also continued work on my string quilt and may have that top finished before the end of the year. I’d like to get the Haunted Houses wallhanging finished up so that I can give it Wendi. The rest of the list can easily wait until I’m in the mood to get to it. All in all, I’m very happy with what I’ve done.