I have finally finished the star quilt and will be delivering it on Monday.
There wasn’t enough of any one fabric in the pile I was given to make a backing so I chose to go with a pieced back.
The star in the center is the last of the pieces that had already been cut for the quilt when I received the project. It was important to me that I use all of the precut fabric.
The quilting shows up better on the back of the quilt than the front, but I am more than pleased with the job I did quilting it.
I hope the customer is as pleased with the finished product as I am.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
and tagged challenge
. Bookmark the permalink